Ofertas de Empleo
Contador Auditor, Ingeniero Comercial, Abogados Bilingües para Analista Independencia
Consultoria / Asesoría
Deloitte's National Quality and Risk Management Group is seeking a Specialist, Conflict Checks to join the team on a one year contract. The conflict check process
identifies potential conflicts of interest and offers our engagement teams advice on how to manage the potential conflicts. We owe a fiduciary duty to act at the best
interest of our clients and to protect their client’s confidential information. We also need to comply with various ethical, regulatory and legal requirements and
As the Specialist, Conflict Checks you will report to the Associate Partner and the Director and will be responsible for conducting conflict of interest checks.
Please note, this is a one year contract with a comprehensive benefits package.
• Prepare conflict checks on potential engagements for the Canadian firm and for the other member firms involving Canadian individuals/companies, which
• Review the proposed scope of services and conduct detailed external research to identify the relevant parties to be included in the check
• Conduct internal searches and analyze search results to identify client relationships that may be in conflict with a potential engagement
• Prepare and circulate a conflict check message to the affected personnel, which includes determining appropriate next steps for conflict clearance and identifying
potential conflicts to the engagement team
• Facilitate the conflict clearance to ensure completeness and escalate issues to managers/risk leaders for resolution as appropriate
• Coordinate with DTTL Global Conflicts network
• Working on special projects as requested
• Completed undergraduate University degree
• Minimum of 3-5 years of relevant experience, preferably in a professional services environment
• Preference for an accounting, legal or research background
• Proven attention to details and accuracy and analytical skills
• Demonstrated ability to work effectively in a demanding and fast-paced environment with competing priorities and deadlines
• Proficient in Microsoft Office and online research, with an inquisitive mindset
• Commitment to quality, ethics and confidentiality
• Excellent verbal and written communication skills; French or Spanish is an asset
• Excellent interpersonal skills and demonstrated ability to work with others effectively in and across teams including virtual teams with different cultures
• Willing to work additional and/or flexible hours as required
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’
needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your
accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto