Ofertas de Empleo
Gerente / Manager TI - Ingles Avanzado
Consultoria / Asesoría
Do you want to generate significant impacts on your work? Are you interested in innovation and developing your leadership skills? At Deloitte, you will find an intellectually challenging, diverse, inclusive and committed space that will enhance the professional path you wish to undertake today.
With a multidisciplinary team and a global network of experts that share the best practices and market experiences, Deloitte stands out for the delivery of excellent service and connected with the latest trends, offering its collaborators a unique learning space where it encourages leadership at all levels.
We invite all interested candidates, who meet the indicated requirements, to participate in our selection process, guaranteeing total confidentiality and willingness to respond to any query from our staff selection team.
What impact will you make?
The Technology practice within our Assurance team is rapidly expanding and we are looking for a Manager level professional to join the team. The Technology team is a dynamic group who are focused on helping clients improve their financial services through the use of technology.
• Lead the planning and execution of projects associated mainly with the implementation of Blackline and Workiva
• Review client deliverables prepared by staff and develop staff skills related to Technical Knowledge, Communication skills, Leadership and Project Management.
• Stay updated on new trends related to software.
• Create training materials and participate in presentations to clients and firm members.
• Use business systems to design solutions that optimize the client's financial process and improve its efficiency.
• Qualified Professional Commercial Engineer/Business Administration, Industrial Engineer, Computing Engineer or Accountant Auditor
• At least 4 years of relevant experience in similar positions
• Experience in Blackline and Workiva Implementation
• Experience with the main software and ERP solutions that include NetSuite, SAP, Workday, Microsoft Dynamics, Adaptive Insights and IBM Cognos.
• Experience in financial management, such as financial processes and controls, budgeting and planning, financial reporting, financial performance management (GAAP and IFRS), and a solid understanding of financial closure and the process for submitting Reports is essential.
• Influences clients, teams, and individuals positively, leading by example and establishing confident relationships with increasingly senior people
• Acts as a role model, embracing and living our purpose and values, and recognizing others for the impact they make
• Delivers exceptional client service; maximizes results and drives high performance from people while fostering collaboration across businesses and borders
• Understands key objectives for clients and Deloitte, aligns people to objectives and sets priorities and direction
• Develops high-performing people and teams through challenging and meaningful opportunities
• Participation in at least 2 implementations of Blackline / Workiva is needed.
• 4 Years of Experience in Industries and Consulting of Blackline / Workiva
• Experience in project management and process development.
• Experience in Software Post-Implementation
• Certification in Blackline and/or Workiva is desirable
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto