Ofertas de Empleo
SIEM Implementation Senior Consultant
Consultoria / Asesoría
Our office is looking for a Security Information and Event Management (SIEM) Implementation Senior Consultant to assist our Cyber Risk Services Group in the growing sector of information security. Deloitte is the largest integrated cyber risk management practice worldwide solving the most complex problems of the world’s leading organizations. Our team of global cyber risk advisors, work with our clients to build effective cyber risk strategies based on a deep understanding of their business and industry. Our wide range of integrated capabilities enable our clients to build a comprehensive, business-aligned program, from end to end. The benefit, is building a secure, vigilant and resilient strategy that enable our clients to grow, share and trust without deferring compliance.
Proposed duties for this role will include:
• Working with a diverse team of talented cyber intelligence and cyber security analysts and consultants
• Providing support during presales opportunities and participating in Proof of Concept and Pilot engagements
• Performing case development, SIEM architecture, design, and capacity planning
• Deploying Enterprise Security Management software, Loggers, Smart Connectors, Flex Connectors
• Performing ArcSight and other SIEM platform performance health checks, tuning and optimization
• Integrating log sources into ArcSight and other SIEM technologies
• Performing content and filter development to identify data, and events of interest
• Configuring standard and custom alerting, correlation and notifications
• Developing standard and custom reports to support customer requirements, including compliance-driven reporting; and
• Providing quality knowledge transfer documentation and training for customers.
External Posting Qualifications
We are seeking the best and the brightest individuals. Successful candidates will be able to demonstrate the
• Completion of an undergraduate degree in computer science, computer engineering, digital computer systems and networking, or software engineering or similar field is required
• A post-graduate degree will be considered an asset
• A minimum of 3 years of experience in information security consulting is required
• A minimum of 2 years of hands-on SIEM deployment and integration experience is required
• A minimum 2 years of experience in Linux and enterprise systems (hardware) administration with a security focus is required
• Strong knowledge of SIEM functional and design concepts across entire information management lifecycle is required
• Availability to travel 3 months to Canada
• Hands-on deployment and configuration experience with SIEM components within medium and large enterprises is required
• Knowledge of Splunk, LogRhythm and QRadar would be an asset.
• Good understanding of cloud infrastructure and how to secure it: IAM, Networks, Cloud Security
Tools, Functions etc.
• English proficiency excluding
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible.
With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
• You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek, faster.
• You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
• You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview will be contacted.
Experiencia en cargos relacionados
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto