Ofertas de Empleo
Analista de Ciberseguridad.
Consultoria / Asesoría
Our Cyber Intelligence Practice in Chile/Toronto is currently seeking a Level 1 Analyst who is self-motivated, energetic, driven for success and results-oriented. The analyst will also be a key player in building world-class security operations center that is aligned with our strategic direction and that helps the firm better deliver on new and existing engagements.
• Review security-related events, assessing risk and validity, and reporting of findings
• Analyze network traffic to assist in testing new signatures for production deployment to client environments
• Demonstrate advanced understanding of business processes, internal control risk management, IT controls and related standards
• Facilitate use of technology-based tools or methodologies to review, design and/or implement products and services
• Work closely with your team to exceed our client's expectations while identifying and mitigating business risks associated with projects
Incident Response and Investigation:
• Log collection, incident and threat detection
• Evidence collection, and threat and risk management
• Incident management methodologies
• Review security-related events, assessing severity, criticality and priority
• Monitor and report based on client SLAs with an emphasis on quality and accuracy.
External Posting Qualifications
• Bachelor's Degree or Diploma within a security capacity
• English proficiency excluding
• Good working knowledge of:
• Server platforms (UNIX, Windows etc.)
? Security (Firewalls, IDS/IPS, proxy systems etc.
? Vulnerability Assessment
? Linux system configuration
• Prior experience with in a Security Operations Center
Launch your career with The One Firm where you can make a greater impact than you ever thought possible.
With endless opportunities at every turn, and a culture built to support and drive our people to be the very best they can be, Deloitte is The One Firm for you to learn, grow, create, and lead.
At Deloitte, we understand that everyone, and their career goals, are different. As a firm, we help create the conditions and opportunities that will enable our people to thrive – both professionally and personally. We do this by making three commitments to our people:
• You will lead at every level: We grow the world’s best leaders so you can achieve the impact you seek,
• You can work your way: We give you the means to work how you want, and we have innovative spaces and the mindset to help you be wildly successful.
• You will feel included and inspired: We create a deep sense of belonging where you can bring your whole self to work.
Apply now and let us show you how to push your career to the next level at Deloitte. The One Firm. For You.
Deloitte is an inclusive employer dedicated to building a diverse workforce. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and will accommodate applicants’ needs under the respective provincial human rights codes throughout all stages of the recruitment and selection process. Please advise the Recruiter to ensure your accessibility needs are accommodated throughout this process. Information received relating to accommodation will be addressed confidentially.
We thank all applicants in advance for their interest; however, only those candidates selected for an interview
will be contacted.
Desarrollo de carrera
Experiencia en cargos relacionados
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto