Ofertas de Empleo
Business Analyst (or Senior Business Analyst)
Consultoria / Asesoría
Do you want to generate significant impacts with your work? Are you interested in innovation and developing your leadership skills? At Deloitte, you will find an intellectually challenging, diverse, inclusive and committed space that will enhance the professional path you wish to undertake today.
With a multidisciplinary team and a global network of experts that share the best practices and market experiences, Deloitte stands out for the delivery of an excellent service and connected with the latest trends, offering its collaborators a unique learning space where It encourages leadership at all levels.
We invite all interested candidates, who meet the indicated requirements, to participate in our selection process, guaranteeing total confidentiality and willingness to respond to any query from our staff selection team.
What impact will you make?
This position will play a critical role in supporting the implementation of programs, projects, business activities and process enhancements in coordination with business partners – ultimately supporting the creation of plans and execution of strategic initiatives across the organization
The Business Analyst help to drive agility and enhance the operational effectiveness of the firm by supporting facilitating and coordinating activities to remove inefficiencies and non-value adding activities, promoting a quality assurance approach to find / implement solutions through various initiatives, projects or programs.
Project / Program Management
• Assist the project management teams in defining the scope of the projects and support execution
• Identify business goals and problems of individual business units across the firm
• Document business requirements gathered from business users, sponsors and internal clients
• Proactively track and manage open items / issues / risks along with the critical path to drive resolution
• Support broad project planning requirements
• Lay out a project plan requirements with direction from appropriate business area stakeholders and facilitate documentation of deliverables
• Conduct business analysis to determine how changing business needs will affect processes, systems or programs
• Conduct root-cause analysis and articulate business needs and potential solutions with support of analysis and documented evidence
• Identify issues, structure problems, contribute ideas, generate actionable recommendations on deliverables
• Review data extracted from the work schedule and draw conclusions based on independent evaluations
• Produce specification documents outlining the system and/or process changes required to deliver the solution
• Conduct in-depth process reviews and research as required
Communication / Interaction
• Plan meetings, prepare materials, and participate in meetings with business stakeholders
• Prepare project status reports and other project documents for internal and external stakeholders as needed
• Work closely with business and supporting areas teams to identify all key functional processes
• Work seamlessly with team members to achieve outcomes
• 3 years of work experience in Project / Program management and/or Business Analysis
• Superior analytical and problem solving skills thorough data accuracy and integrity
• Ability to work in a fast pace environment
• Strong Excel and Power Point experience; knowledge of Sig Sigma or SAP is a plus
• Results driven, detail-oriented and organized
• Strong communication skills and ability to develop relationships with business partners
• Intermediate to advanced English language skills preferred
Escrito: Alto - Hablado: Alto - Traducción: Alto